RANDALL F. DRYER, M.D.
TOP RATED U.S. SPINE SURGEON
There are several ways to request an appointment with Dr. Dryer at the Central Texas Spine Institute:
- Call Our Office at 512-795-2225 and have one of our front desk staff assist you.
- Book An Appointment Online through ZocDoc. A member of our staff will then call you or email you to confirm a requested appointment date and time.
To facilitate the appointment process, please have your insurance information readily available, as we will ask you questions about your coverage. Also, be sure to let us know if you are seeing us under a workers’ comp claim or as the result of a motor vehicle accident.
Once your appointment is confirmed, you can:
- Come to our office approximately 30 minutes before your appointment time and complete requisite paperwork, or download the forms from our website, complete them, and bring them with you at the time of your appointment.
- We also request that you bring any recent X-Rays, MRI or CT scans with you to your appointment. We are able to retrieve many locally done MRI and CT scans online thru Austin Radiological Association, River Ranch Radiology or Central park Imaging. We can also work with most CDs or DVDs prepared by imaging centers. Without access to films and reports, we may have to reschedule your appointment so that we do not duplicate expensive diagnostic tests.
- If your insurance plan has an office visit co-pay or deductible, you will be expected to pay that at the time of your visit.